Have you ever wondered what the SIRI could and couldn’t respond to? What’s the most unusual things that SIRI has a response towards? Try talking politics with SIRI. I’ve tried religion as well. Below is a few of the conversations or inquiries that I have made with SIRI. I’d love to hear back what you thought and if you have any subjects that are not listed in the link.
SIRI has a different way of thinking…
Here’s some of the things that I have tried saying to SIRI. Some are off the wall and some are funny. Thinking outside of the box when talking to SIRI can be the trick if you are trying to trip SIRI up in her answers.
- “Have you tried talking to yourself?”
- Siri, “tell me a story”
- “God Bless you” will get SIRI to respond with “Humans have religion, I just have silicon.”
- “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” and SIRI says, “None. A ‘woodchuck’ is actually a groundhog, so it would probably just predict two more weeks of winter.”
- “What’s your favorite color?”
“My favorite color is… well, I don’t know how to say it in your language. It’s sort of greenish, but with more dimensions.
- “Scooby Doo. Where are you?” “I’m right here!”
- “What’s the best smartphone?”
“The one you’re holding”
- “Sing a song.”
“I can’t sing.”
- “What’s the 2nd best smartphone?”
- “let me think about that…” ..any phone that has the apple logo on it!
- “How old are you?”
“I’m old enough to be your assistant”
- “What’s the meaning of life?”
“42.” (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference)
- “Tell me a joke (3X)
“Two iphones walk into a bar…I forget the rest”
- “Did you fart?”
- “Are you serious?”
“Yes, I’m not allowed to be frivolous”
- “What do you look like?”
“In the cloud, no one cares what you look like”
- “You suck”
“After all I’ve done for you?”
- “What’s new?”
“I’ve learned a few new tricks…”
- “Are you married?”
“We were talking about you, not me.”
- “Do you believe in Jesus?”
“I eschew theological disquisition”
So, with all those questions, have you been able to trip up Siri? There are times that I absolutely despise Siri, and others I’ll actually think about using it’s (ask Siri what sex siri is?) assistance.
SIRI with maps
If you are new to apple and the iPhone or have an iPad that has the cellular card built into it, try it out with directions. They are generally good directions with the ability to choose a route that you would like to travel. If left the decision on what to use for GPS, I’d probably choose my car navigation rather than Siri. It’s built in to the car and it uses Google maps.
It’s not the perfect person that needs help, but the person that is striving to be the best that he or she can everyday! – Jon McCaw