Live video is all the rage these days. Today, I’m going to show you how to use Facebook live to come across more genuine, personal, and grow your audience.
So is there a proper way to do this to get the fullest out of your live platform?
How To Use Facebook Live To Grow Your Tribe
Facebook has been one of those platforms that seem to grow each day and they have the ability to say what goes and what stays on their platform. That’s why Facebook is doing a live video feed for everyone. It’s what snapchat, instagram, twitter, and YouTube all have in common now days.
How do you have success, if even just a little bit, in the world of live or recorded for that matter, video?
I believe there are 3 principles you should begin immediately practicing because doing them every time is tough.
So without further ado…
The 3 Tips That Will Grow Your Facebook Live Following
- Look into the lens during your Facebook LIVE not at yourself. if you are using a smart phone, that would be the small hole at the ear side of the phone when you’re talking on it.. if you are using any other type of digital camera, especially the ones that have the pop out screen so you can see yourself – Look at the lens.
- Talk to the video camera like it’s your best friend or family. Make that personal connection through the camera lens.
- Use pattern interrupt to get you viewers to stay longer in your video.
- Keep your videos to 2-5 minutes when doing your videos on Facebook, YouTube, instagram or snapchat
Facebook Live Video is a great tool for you to use in the coming year to exponentially grow your business. But you have to start doing video like you’re a pro. Confidence is attractive and when you get these three principles down, you will start to see many more people get on your live videos. These principles are true no matter where you do video. It doesn’t have to be on Facebook or YouTube. Or even a LIVE! video for that matter.
Facebook will give you better rankings and show your videos if you do a LIVE! This isn’t a secret anymore, so get out there and do a LIVE!
The reason that video is the best tool that’s FREE to create is that when people watch a video they get that sense that they know who you are and how you react. This is key to building trust. So it makes sense that the social media outlets such as Facebook, YouTube & Google+, Instagram, Periscope
Now that you know how to use Facebook live strategies which will build your Facebook Live following, go put them to use.Facebook Live is the wave of the future. Learn the basic must have strategies and you can write your own paycheck. Click To Tweet
If you want to start learning these cool tips and trick at a more in-depth level, I invite you to join me in using the very system I use to learn about the how to’s of marketing which in turn help me attract people like yourself into business. It’s all about duplication and allowing your people to believe they can do what you are doing as well.
I have a set plan on sharing with you when you join my team. The plan is to get you to making 6 figures a year but you have to be willing to be coachable and listen and follow through with instructions. If that’s you, go ahead and get your trial started here.
Here’s some other great articles you may want to check out about Facebook Marketing:
- How to Use Facebook Live : The Ultimate Guide – How to use Facebook Live. Go to the News Feed, and tap the “Live” option denoted by the camcorder icon. Give Facebook access to …
- Facebook Media – Tips for Using Facebook Live – Since rolling out Facebook Live, we’ve seen people and publishers around the world seize the opportunity to share their experiences as they happen, …