I think I have heard it all by now. “Empower Network” – a blogging system – “is a scam!!”
You see, this couldn’t be further from the truth simply because of just a few reasons I’ll mention below.
I’m sure there are a ton more to further prove this, but I’ll focus just on the ones that are most important.
The Truth About Empower Network – Is It A Scam?
Reasons it’s not…
- it’s a blogging system for people to use. There’s a product that is sold called Kalatu
People getpaid to blog using this system – who doesn’t want to get paid?
- people buy things from blogs each and every day and never say it’s a scam.
- It’s a FREE way to advertise on your Kalatu blog
There are just a few of the logical reasons that came up right off the tip-top of my mind. However, since this is a review on the truth about Empower Network. I will go through the ins and outs of this system.
Pro’s and Con’s of The Kalatu Blogging System by Empower Network
Now, I know that people are searching out ways to make money, that won’t take food off the table and that will also allow family time. Since Empower Network promotes a blogging platform, this can be integrated into your daily life very easily.
RELATED READING: Does a Blog help your bottom line?
You can blog right along with your family and it only costs $25 for each site you have set up.
NOTE: At the time, there was a premium upgrade for $97 that gave you access to have 10 blogs per account.
At the very worse, you could just say “no” to 5-6 Starbucks coffees for a few weeks. $5 per coffee times 3 per week is $15. In a 2 weeks time, you’ll have enough to get yourself set up on Kalatu. It should only be a month or 2 tops before you pull a profit and are able to get back to those missed cafe lattes. You’ll just need to follow the training inside of the Empower Network system.
Is Starbucks a Scam?
It’s funny how people will call out the scam card so quickly when there’s no physical address to the business. Suppose these very people are just afraid of things that are not tangible, like a blog. So, places like Walmart, Best Buy, Starbucks, Target, are not called out as a scam because they can visit the store to resolve their issue. But when there’s a digital product that they have no idea about, there’s a fear about the unknown and they resort to calling it a scam. Heaven forbids they actually do some research on the product.
When you have a business, you’ll more than likely use the Facilities that Starbucks offers. (wi-fi, coffee, laptop, ambiance, interaction with people who go to Starbucks). Now you’ll have a tool at your side to use and it’s called a business expense. You get to write off that trip to the coffee shop because you were running your business at that location.
…and if you’re ever in my neck of the woods – you definitely need to visit one of my favorite coffee shops – Insomnia Coffee Co. – I digress.
Are you starting to follow me about having a business of your own?
It actually benefits you at the end of the year to have one. It can be anything as long as it’s not being played with like a hobby. You can begin taking tax write-offs using this as your business.
I’m not a tax adviser so that’s all I will say about this but I know there are plenty of write-offs for businesses and that will save you money in the long run.
That’s all for now on the tax portion of having a business.
Empower Network – The Pay Plan
Here’s an in-depth video that will go over what the compensation plan is for Empower Network
As for the 70%, you really are making about 50% when all the math is done thoroughly.
Empower Network Training
The training that Empower Network provides is something you would get from a 4-year college. In fact, colleges don’t teach you how to build a financial empire. It’s all about training you to be part of the industrial age. Just in case you missed it, we are in the digital age :). And what’s at hand is the truth about Empower Network.
RELATED READING: Multiple Income Streams – How to do this on Auto Pilot
Empower Network Products
- Viral Blogging System – Cost is $25/month. This is an authority blog that is easy to set up and does what you need it to do.
- Viral Blogging Academy – Priced at $297 one-time, this is a video course on how to monetize your viral blogging system. This is targeted for complete newbies that need that foundation education to get going
- Inner Circle – priced at $100 per month. This is a compilation of interviews and webinar audio that are geared to tell the story of top earners and help you stay focused by staying positive all the time. Essentially changing your mindset from negative to positive.
- High Ticket Academy – Priced at $497 one time. This is a set of long but very informative webinars to help close clients on high ticket products. This is geared to using the phone but can be also used in your blogging techniques.
- Internet Traffic Formula – Priced at $997. Vick gives you different ways to get traffic and lots of it. He shows how abundant traffic is and how to get the best traffic that’s targeted to your niche.
- Costa Rica Intensive – Priced at $500, this was a high-quality recording of an intensive mastermind by the founders. This is was down PRIOR to Empower Network first launching in October of 2011.
- 15K Formula – This is their best product and comes at a fair price of only $1000. They teach everything from PPC, Blogging, Solo ads, and other internet marketing strategies.
- Top Producer Formula – Priced at $497, David Wood teaches you to sell anything you want. He did a training in Seattle Washington where he sold a pencil for $1000. The formula to do this is all in this product.
Empower Network – Other Services
They also have a Media Hosting service for $25 per month where you get 50gb of space and 50gb of bandwidth. Use this for your video back up or place them on your blog. The push for this was that people were putting YouTube videos on their blog, getting the channel shut down and then the blog would have empty video space because the YouTube video disappeared. Now you can host and never worry about the video or channel getting flagged by YouTube and disappearing.
Empower Network Review – My Thoughts
This company came from nothing and built its way into a market that needed some attention. Since then there are several spin-offs that have done very well. My part in this was a blogger. I learned a ton about SEO and how to do blogging to generate leads on a daily basis.
Blog About Your Passion
It took me a while to really wrap my head around how blogging can be integrated into the empower network products. What I have learned is that if you blog about what you love. Your passion will come through and it will naturally flow out of you. I think most people call this getting in your own way of success.
So now, I’ve become more sustainable in my own right. I’ve learned that I don’t have to depend on a company to generate leads and sales.
UPDATE: Since the writing of this blog, Empower Network has gone out of business (Summer, August 2017).
NOTE: Empower Network may be out of business, but you can still get a blog to talk about your passion. Setup is free. Just buy a domain for a 1-year term from Godaddy
If you’re serious about building a business…
I hope you have been enlightened as to how this amazing company works and the freedoms that it affords you to have.
One thing I do want to make you aware of is this…
Just think – in 6 months, you could be in a position to leave your current Job or very close to only having to work 4-10 hours a week!
The Truth About Empower Network – The Conclusion
If you still think this is a scam – then maybe home business or entrepreneurial endeavors truly aren’t for you. However, if you’re looking for something different, and you love health products. Find out more about this health system
NOTE: This isn’t Empower Network, but a system that will teach you how to succeed at any business online.
Also, the free blog can also be used to promote anything you desire. It will by default promote a set of 5 different income streams that you do not have to take part in order to keep your blog. The blog is hosted and setup for you at a no charge basis as long as you continue to promote the plugin profit blogging system.