Marketing can be a very cost draining endeavor. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. There are several ways to employ free strategies that will help you get leads for your business. That is why there are so many people using Craigslist. This is a simple strategy about Craigslist training using GetResponse.
In this blog post, I’ll teach you how I created a specialized application using Getresponse and forwarded it to the domain of my choosing for use in any craigslist.org ad I generate.
So, pay close attention to the video and if you have any questions, please comment below.
Craigslist can be a huge hit when you do this the right way!
Craigslist Training Using GetResponse Caveats
As per the video, you’ll see that doing advertising on Craigslist.org is a matter of abiding by the rules they put forth. However, there are some caveats to using Craigslist, such as:
- If you choose to use the paid option, you will get more traffic but if it gets flagged, you’re out $25 or whatever you spent on the ad. So there is a risk of doing business with Craigslist.
- When using the free option, you’re more likely to get flagged for anything that is non-compliant.
These are just a couple of items that you have to watch out for when using Craigslist to advertise. You can use an autoresponder to capture and communicate with your leads. However, I found that I like GetResponse much better than the rest of this AR (Auto-Responder) class. I would also give Aweber a close second in this genre of AR.
Other Resources To Advertising Your Business Other Than Craigslist Using GetResponse Autoresponder
- Facebook (Social Media Paid and Free)
- Yes, this is a paid version but it’s still a very powerful method of raising your game within the business world. Think about it. You have the option to broadcast to over a billion people (not recommended though)*Know who your avatar is before doing ANY ADVERTISING!
- Solo Ads
- This option is still a very viable option but only if you know how to do it and who to go through. Solo ads will definitely give you more leads. However, if you’re looking for targeted leads, be sure to ask questions before purchasing.
- Also, be doubly sure that your autoresponder is ready and set up for your new leads. These days, there are smart autoresponders that will put your leads through a workflow, and automatically segment your leads as well.
- This can be a free method but should be converted very fast into a paid product such as any WordPress blog hosted on Godaddy. This gives you space to advertise to those coming to your blog. It also gives you a home on the internet that allows you to control content the public sees.
Considerations For 2018
Nowadays, Craigslist has cracked down on using any sort of link in your advertising. So the best way to do advertising through Craigslist is to use a photo with a web URL that is easy to remember. DO NOT USE any sort of URL shorteners. If that is necessary, try using a plugin called Pretty link. you’ll be able to track your link opens and also have a URL that people can remember.
Now, if you’re marketing budget is ready for some leads, you can pay to advertise on Craigslist. Last I checked there is a flat fee of $25. The caveat to this is your ad is still subject to those that flag posts. This can cause your ad to be removed permanently.
This is a risk that as an entrepreneur, you are ready to take.
I’d like to encourage you to share your stories here in the comments. Let me know of the successes you find with this Craigslist Training Using GetResponse.