Attraction marketing as a process or a tool to make a business profitable is not really new. When you talk to people about your business or when you’re networking with other business people, it’s pretty common for you to start a discussion about attraction marketing and the person you’re chatting with might respond with “What is attraction marketing?”
In its simplest form, attraction marketing is about attracting the right customers or clients to your business and the product or service you can provide for them.
Attraction marketing isn’t terribly complicated; it’s something that is accessible to anyone who runs a business or organization and has a desire to get people to either buy the product(s) or follow along and join the organization.
What Is Attraction Marketing?
Attraction marketing is a method of marketing on the internet where people who could possibly be clients or members of an organization are brought (through the attraction, of course!) into an opportunity. This business or opportunity is attractive to them because it offers something that they want or needs in their life.
- It could be the benefits of a certain product.
- Could be the history of the company
- An anecdotal story about how the company is providing benefits to society or a community
- It could be just that they feel “Good Mojo” from the way the organization is presented to them.
Take note of the word “feel.” Successful attraction marketing always encompasses a “feel good” aspect of the presentation.
Quick Points About Attraction Marketing
- If you have a network marketing business, it is possibly the most natural and easy way to grow your business.
- It is a process that attracts customers to you. All because they see immense value in whatever it is that you’re marketing. And not just price value but overall value.
- Shows potential clients that what you are marketing is worth more than any monetary price tag attached to it.
- Is a process that makes people want to seek you out. As opposed to you going after them by creating a brand for yourself.
- Not about cold calling, purchasing email lists and spamming people, hard selling or making people feel forced to buy from you.
- More about sharing useful information with people more than it is about selling.
- Is about being compassionate and concerned about people’s problems and needs. Then solving their problems by presenting a tangible solution.
- Should always be part of a long-term strategy that covers everything that your business or organization does now while moving the business or organization to larger, long-term goals.
- In its most basic form is all about attracting people who have a specific need and then engaging them through relationships so they will see value in not just what you are selling or marketing, but they will also see value in working with you.
Now that you know what attraction marketing is, look at this system. It will definitely change your thinking about direct marketing. There are also several ways to do your attraction marketing that will teach you not only what to do but how to do it.
Final Thoughts On Attraction Marketing Used In Business
Thank you for taking the time to invest in yourself. Also, showing initiative by searching out the value that you need in order to succeed. If you haven’t set up a website yet, either on WordPress or your own domain, it would be good to start now.
Click the banner below to get your hosting all set up.
If you want to know more about attraction marketing and are serious about building a business, watch this video now! This will give you a chance to learn attraction marketing as well as master the “getting traffic” equation.
If you have any questions and want some coaching. Get signed up for my 3-week email course (available starting June 1st, 2018) that will take you in-depth to the very world of attraction marketing.