Too many times, I find people saying things that are negative based on their current situation of not having multiple streams of income already setup. This is a strategy that needs to be taught to all teenagers in our school system and the fact of the matter is that it’s not even on the radar.
As you can see, our country is beginning to look a lot less invincible as it once was and that goes for all areas. But if you’re like me in the financial realm (I do like seeing smart financial gurus running around), then you’re on the ball about diversifying your nest egg and making sure there is always going to be something for your family to live on and then even more than that.
I’d like to encourage you to watch this short video on how you can start to pick something up and run with it until you’re making the kind of money you want from just one source, then diversify that as much as you can.
Here’s 10 suggestions that can help you start diversifying your life.
- Start Selling on eBay – Granted this can be more leg work than it’s worth unless you have a system in place to take care of all the shipping, packaging, and other monotonous chores. However this can be great for immediate cash flow and you can easily sell things you no longer want that still has value. If you’re the type that loves to handle inventory this is a great option for you. *make sure you have yourself incorporated and you’ve figured out how the taxes will be declared, because you’ll be selling nationwide and sometimes internationally. So get a great CPA to give you some advice.
- Start a Brick and Mortar business – Usually people that have a bit of money stored up will take this route knowing that it’s going to take at least 3-5 years to start making any type of money. This option will take the local community to support your ideas, which is why it will take some time to succeed with this model of business. Usually, investors will go the route of a franchise because everything is setup for them and the rate of failure is MUCH less than if you start from scratch. If you need to make money sooner than the average time it takes to get a Brick and Mortar business into profit, then you should consider the next option in this list.
- Start an online business – There are many types of businesses out there on the internet and although there are a few that are scams that you don’t want to get stuck in, most of the businesses are honest people working their butts off to become successful. So if you’re going to do that you may want to start selling affiliate products through commission junction or clickbank. These are 2 of the biggest platforms to help others sell their products to people.The online affiliate model is more than just selling one product after another. You’ll want to sell something that is a renewable resource rather than a one time shot. Although the one time sale can be quite lucrative, you’ll need a residual income, which is why you will need a blog to start promoting your affiliate products as well as a place to call your home on the internet. Here’s a few ideas you can do online for fast cash:
- Usertesting.com – a place for the techie to do some testing for the developers on their newly created apps.
- Agentanything.com – This is usually for those that have extra time but not enough money such as college students in their off time that can do things such as run errands, join a team of workers to help get a project done in the business world or for a private party.
- Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer. Pick up jobs for entrepreneurs and businesses around the world as a designer, coder, graphic artist, or anything that is online related. FYI: Odesk is now part of eLance
- Bing rewards: That’s right, Bing is now paying you to drop google and start using their search engine. It’s worth your time to check it out and for the very sake of getting different types of results that google doesn’t or won’t provide to you.
- BookScouter: If you are a book enthusiast this might be a tougher option for you. To make money you need to find books that are sold at thrift stores for dirt cheap and then sell them for a higher price. For instance, you may find a book being sold for $.50 and then you turn around and sell that same book for $3-$5. It’s your job to find the book at a garage sale or a thrift store that has clearance on books. Use your smartphone to scan the book and get instant results on which books to buy and sell.
- Online Surveys: There are many sites out in the land of the internet where you can get paid to take surveys. Such sites include: EPoll, Opinion Outpost, Swagbucks, Global Test Market and many others.
- Blogging: This may be one of the most intensive (at first) and yet profitable solutions to making money because you can do this on auto pilot after you get your blog all setup and have written about 10 blogs. Blogging is a multi-billion dollar per year business. I have met a few bloggers that have made over a million dollars in the last 18 months. It’s all in the power of relationships and providing value to your readers. Most successful people will tell you that it takes about 21 days to make a habit
- Done for you systems: lately there’s been a lot of talk about MIS (Multiple Income Streams). To really put your mind at ease, these things do work but the only way to get yourself into profit with this type of setup is to give yourself some time and passively promote this sort of system. I’ve found an MIS which is pretty much on autopilot that includes a 400 day email campaign which includes a 30 day training on how to start making 6 figures in 90 days using this system. This is a step by step training, so even if you are a newbie, you can make money if you know how to follow directions.
Here’s the link: http://SimpleWealth.Us/MultipleStreams
There are many more opportunities to create multiple streams of income that you can profit from in the short term. None of them will be a viable option if you’re a lazy person or are a procrastinator. Just be prepared to work for what you get and everything will be worth the effort you put in.
So, get your thinking juices going and think of something you would enjoy doing. Then, get your blog all set up, and get some blog posts up for people to read. REMEMBER: a blog is a FREE method of promotion in which you get to suggest to people what you believe in and would like them to buy without sounding like a spam machine. The one I’m showing you is all setup for you with reviews and yes, you can start blogging on it and driving traffic to it as well.
In today’s society, it’s not a suggestion to use multiple streams of income, it’s required for abundant wealth. The only caveat to this statement is that you MUST work on one project at a time or have this all setup like a system, just like a done for you system would be packaged.
Make it a great day!
P.S. Connect with me on social media by using the buttons above and to the right of this post