I’ve been there. Everyone has been there. So today, we are going to discuss how to get unstuck in business. Every day there is a new problem when you are in the entrepreneurial business. You’ve probably experienced one or more of these hurdles. Even if you are brand new to marketing or any home business, you know that hurdles can put you in a place that literally makes you THINK you’re stuck.
For many, the way we get stuck is simple.
…lack of action!
This could be due to many things happening in your life (I’m assuming you’re an entrepreneur).
- The dog(s) distracting you because of a mishap.
- Good intentions but get pulled away to a family emergency
- Facebook (or your favorite social media) showed up in your browser and now you’re scrolling through your news feed.
or many other things that all are a big cover up for one simple yet huge emotion.
So, what do you do about these distractions meant to cover up your fear and produce little to no results in your business?
Facebook Live Strategy
Why do you want to do a live video? Well for starters, LIVE video is all the rage since 2016. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (Periscope) all have live platforms available to use at any time. If we are talking Facebook, there are some impressive stats that should be considered. These stats should tell a story that none other can. Live video is here to stay with us and should be a part of any business marketing strategy.
Related Post: Should you be using a Facebook business page
The Personal Touch
The reason behind doing a live video is to position yourself as a leader. Doing video live streams is the number 1 method to get people to know you better as a person and/or a thought leader. It’s a way to see people under pressure, live in the moment. There is no editing a live video, while you’re in the moment. Of course, the video above was recorded LIVE. But I left it unedited.
Marketing On A Budget
Facebook has a huge grip on the world of social media. However, it didn’t start there. Its competition was at the time a site called “MySpace“. You might remember that this was a similar social outlet for people to customize their page. Much like a blog would give you controls on how your page looked. But Facebook took things another direction and gave businesses a way to monetize this system for profit.
Facebook Ads became all the rage and businesses were tossing money to Facebook to show their ads. Now for the past year or so, Facebook has been offering a LIVE streaming post for business pages and personal pages alike. Video as a strategy is the cheapest you can get for advertising on your business page. FREE.
The use of video in ads has now become the new thing as of late 2016. Putting out a video is yet another way to pull people into your world as they scroll through their feed.
The video creation is a great way to get unstuck in any business. It will pay off for you in a big way. Just have patience and consistency.
Facebook live has many different genres to show. I’ve been using it as a way to advertise my business online. But it’s not something I want to give away. However, it’s been good that I’m able to give you a taste of what my online business is all about. That’s why I’m giving you a chance to see for yourself what I’m doing with a $1 trial.
Here’s a quick list of what you get:
- Done For You System so you can begin marketing your online business without having to do any creatives first.
- Coaching from a 6-7 figure earner who will mentor you through the setup of your new online business.
- How to Create a 6 figure Business in 90-days or less
- Discover the #1 Missing Ingredient 99% Miss WIth Online Business Success!
- The Millionaire Mind: How to Re-Wire Your Brain For Success.
- Discover Why 85% of Franchises Succeed While 95% Of Businesses Fail…
- Discover The #1 Business Model To Make 6-7 Figure Online is…
- How To License The Most Profitable Products And Proven Systems Online
- Multiple funnels to choose from to do your marketing. These funnels are professionally produced and funnels are added all the time.
- Facebook Group. Questions and answers, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
I hope this post gave you some ideas on getting unstuck. You need to be moving forward and that’s the goal of this post. If you thought this was helpful, please share this with your social influence, and take a moment to comment below.