Video Marketing Tips and Tricks For the Beginner to the Experienced.
So if you’re in a marketing business of some sort, you may want to start making videos even if you don’t post them. Starting somewhere is exactly where the person(s) you follow started.
Heck! I started doing videos not more than a year ago and I see major improvements in my all of my videos. I suppose you could call them marketing videos because the whole purpose of marketing is to provide value.
What is Considered “Value”?
It’s anything from showing your lifestyle off to solving a problem that you may have an answer to, to writing out your feelings so that others can see them – and feel validated.
I, and many others tend to focus on the solving problems for people – because there’s one truth in all of this.
Ok…well maybe there’s more truths to list…
- There is a wrong and a right answer, and if you have the right answer you will get more attention in your video marketing
- Have you noticed that some of the videos you watch are not done the way you would have done them? There’s a reason for that – and that’s the key to who you follow and vice versa
In the short video at the beginning of the post are some more ideas to practice in your video marketing. From those that are frightened of the very thought of a camera and being on camera should start by doing videos for yourself.
You can do as short of as long of a video you like but the key is to be able to watch your video and accept what you see. Some of you that are perfectionists will have more problems with this than most that are fly by night types – which isn’t a bad thing because you probably jump in and make all the mistakes faster than those with the perfectionist bent.
The Biggest tip I can give to you right now is start now and take a deep breath – and post them to your Facebook, YouTube, and other social media sites.
Do Not Delete Your Videos In The Beginning.
When you jump in with abandon, you’ll start to notice your immediate improvement and you will get more results this way. ou’ll thank me later! 🙂
When you have a “great idea” in marketing, the best rule of thumb is to try it. You never know if it will be a hit.
Most of all, don’t do things half-way. It’s all about the energy you put off when you’re doing your video or anything you produce for people to review.
Here’s a list of traits that you may want to consider when doing your video marketing.
- State your keywords in your video. This is especially if you are using YouTube as they make a script of what you are saying. So, to do this well, treat it like SEO for video.
- Place little bits of attention-getting stories.
- If your goal is to have videos done efficiently, use your cell phone and upload directly to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other video hosting site. Otherwise, if you have time, edit your video and make it look professionally done.
- Use a place that is busy in the background because our minds are very busy and can “soak” in information faster than you can speak it. Our minds need things to help take of the extra time in between the time we are focussing on your voice.
Those tips should help you get started in your video marketing and improve your subscription base, both on your blog and your video social profiles.
Now that you have some great tips to practice in your video marketing, dig in and get even more strategies, tips. Use these proven tips and subliminal phrases that will improve your sales and create a business model that all your friends and family will be begging you to know.