There are somethings in marketing you need to know about in order to stay sane while you learn the internet marketing business. That one thing that will free your time up is something called an auto responder – and I am currently using the Get your Get Response email marketing system as my communication tool of choice. Now there are several other tools you can use to keep in touch with your followers, customers, and potential buyers. If you are looking for an autoresponder that has easy to use templates to use and very user-friendly interface, you should seriously consider using Get Response. Not only are they a cheaper method to use for what you get compared to the others. But you also get great customer service via the telephone or web (chat). I’ve tried a few of the other auto responder systems and like what they had as an offer but I feel Get Response rose above the rest. Here’s a few that I have tried:
- GetResponse My choice of Auto Responder in this bunch. It has many features that make you look good as a marketer, such as send email based on time or action.
- Aweber This is a good auto-responder for those that are just starting out on a limited budget – and plan on making money in the first month. There is a $1 trial for the first 30 days if you choose Aweber.
- Constant Contact – One of the other choices that you could go with for $15 per month; They offer a free account however, you could get much more for about $12/month with GetResponse.
- DRIP – One of the newest autoresponders in the marketplace. This service is built with all the things that were left out of the others plus much more
- MailChimp – An entry-level program to send out emails to your subscribers. This is a free auto responder but they have limits – which is when you start to pay per credit or monthly. IF you are on a tight budget, this is the one I would suggest until your list gets too big and/or you are making a decent income to switch to the more feature rich auto responder. As of September 2017, they allow you to have up to 2000 subscribers for free. Also you get much more value with this service as they allow you to use their workflows in all service levels – free and paid.
How To Use GetResponse For The Beginner:
To Your Massive Success,