There are some marketers that are on a budget and when it comes to advertising, and that is why there are so many people using Craigslist – and doing what ever it takes to get Craigslist training. In this blog post, I’ll teach you how I created a specialized application using Getresponse and forwarded it to the domain of my choosing for use in any craigslist.org ad I generate.
So, pay close attention to the video and if you have any questions, please comment below. I will answer all inquiries that are not spam.
Craigslist can be a huge hit when you do this the right way!
Craigslist Training Using GetResponse Caveats
As per the video, you’ll see that doing advertising on Craigslist.org is a matter of abiding by the rules they put forth. However, there are some caveats to using craigslist, such as:
- If you choose to use the paid option, you will get more traffic but if it gets flagged, you’re out $25 or whatever you spent on the ad. So there is a risk of doing business with craigslist.
- When using the free option, you’re more likely to get flagged for anything that is non-compliant.
These are just a couple of items that you have to watch out for when using craigslist to advertise. You can use any auto responder to capture and communicate with your leads. However, I found that I like GetResponse much better than the rest in this class of AR (Auto-Responder). I would also give Aweber a close second in this genre of AR.
Training for Craigslist using the GetResponse auto responder does and will change over time so be sure to search for the latest posts when using Google, Bing, or Yahoo to search.
Other Resources To Advertising Your Business Other Than Craigslist Using GetResponse
- Yes, this is a paid version but it’s still a very powerful method to raising your game within the business world. Think about it. You have the option to broacast to over a billion people (not recommended though) *find your avatar first
- Solo Ads
- This option is still a very viable option but only if you know how to do it and who to go though.
- This can be a free method but should be converted very fast into a paid product such as the Kalatu Blog based on WordPress. This gives you space to advertise to those coming to your blog and also gives you a home on the internet that allows you to control what is being shown to the public.
Get the full review of the Kalatu blog and see why so many are upgrading for an amazing platform that gets results!
I’d like to encourage you to share your stories here with the successes you find with my Craigslist Training Using GetResponse as your auto responder.