Doing the Right Thing In Your Home Business.
In network marketing, you are faced with a challenge of building your business from scratch. These challenges can lead to some personal development that is needed – in other words, your eyes are opened to what you need to correct in your personal life so you can be a better person all around.
I’ve put together a few of these items that should be avoided and if you’ve already committed these ‘sins’, learn to forgive and move forward.
This Isn’t A Guilt Contest
The best marketers have been guilty of one or all of these, so don’t feel like you are the worst and take on the feeling of guilt – which could adversely affect your business as well.
I can honestly attest to having committed a couple of these ‘deadly sins in marketing’ my home business. But it’s not the end of the world, and you should know that tomorrow is yet another day. Here’s the list so you can follow along in the video above.
The 7 Marketing Miscues to Avoid
- Over-inflating your product or your opportunity. The truth is enough. Be real with those you are presenting your company to. It’s all about integrity if you want to succeed!
- Inconsistency. Whether you are the leader or just getting started, make sure that you’re consistent. When a person runs hot and cold, their team starts to lose faith in following their initiative. If you’re looking for a way to sabotage your business, just toss in a little dash of inconsistency into the mix and all your momentum will vanish sooner than you can say, I’ll do it tomorrow.
- Negativity. Nobody enjoys listening to negativity, or being around, or following people who are negative in their talk, posture or behavior. Negativity will crush an organization, so being positive is the anti-organization crusher. If you have something to say to someone, be sure it’s speaks life into them and leaves them feeling like a million bucks
- The “Idea of the week.” If you’ve noticed that these issues seem to be related? This one tags on the line of being unstable, much like being inconsistent. It’s not fair to you or the people that are in your organization to give them an idea and have them run with it – especially if you aren’t willing to do the leg work first. Remember you’re there to help solve problems for your following. They joined you because they saw hope in solving their issues.
- Sleeping around. What you do inside or outside of your company will eventually make it’s way back to you. Sleeping around is a moral issue. Remember people talk. So, just know that we’re professionals. Be professional. It’s just not worth the reputation risk. It’s not worth the emotional impact in or out of an organization. Simply put, it’s devastating.
- Stealing distributors. Whether with good intentions or bad, just make a decision that if you didn’t bring them to the party, you’re not signing them up. Be an ambassador, be a friend, but be supportive, pat them on the back, and send them on their way. Your job is to be their peer, not a predator.
- Bouncing from company to company. Decide to sink your roots deep. There may come a time where you have to make a decision, you have to make a move. But don’t be a person that every couple of years you pull up roots and go someplace. It robs from your reputation in this great profession. This is one of the biggest things you can do for your company and yourself. Being part of a community that you would feel proud to introduce friends to is a great feeling. It’s even better knowing that you committed yourself to the company and you are there through the thick and thin.
Now that’s just the top 7 marketing miscues that you should avoid like the plague. I trust that you are working to better yourself in your business and that’s where you will see the most reward – in seeing yourself improve. When it all comes down to it, the money is nice but seeing others get free and also seeing them improve is one of the best rewards.
I love giving you as much help as I can, so please visit this blog regularly and tell your friends and family. Also, if you’re looking for a way to make money online, I recommend you take a look at this system that is truly one of the only done for you systems on the internet. Many have tried and failed but this one is second to none.
You’re going to be redirected to a page that will give you an overview and I’ll send you a PDF on how to make 6 figures in the next 90 days. Then if you’re ready, simply put your information in the next screen to start your 14 day trial which costs just $1. You’ll get a coach along with your 14 day trial to help you along the way to success. It’s pretty amazing to get a 6-7 figure earner to be your coach giving you advice that only a successful entrepreneur could give you because they have already been there in your shoes.